-
July 24th, 2002, 08:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
what if everyone that posts on this forum collaborated on a project, via email, instant messages etc?
-
July 24th, 2002, 08:30 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey there.
1. It wouldnt work. B. Even if it did work it would be sh*te.
Despin out.
-
July 24th, 2002, 08:34 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Well, my contribution would be fuckin awesome.
The rest?
Absolute wankin horse **** .
...And you know it...
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
July 24th, 2002, 08:46 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Naturally i mean just the pre-production stuf, not the actual filming.
ps
by chance did you two give each other them second stars?
*searches for smiley with middle finger sticking up*
-
July 24th, 2002, 08:51 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Least we have stars, mate.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
July 24th, 2002, 08:58 PM
#6
Inactive Member
yes, two
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
-
July 24th, 2002, 09:03 PM
#7
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey there.
"Stars" Give me a f*ckin break.
I dont even know how I got them. Let alone give someone else them.
Despin out.
-
July 24th, 2002, 09:05 PM
#8
Inactive Member
WOW! Look how many you have, oh, I'll get my coat...
-
July 25th, 2002, 12:43 PM
#9
Inactive Member
2 stars is traditionally considered a bad review, 0 stars is traditionally considered an absence of a review
Back to the point, does anyone think that this idealistic sugestion could exist outside of utopia?
-
July 25th, 2002, 02:59 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I tried to think of an optimistic reply.....and failed. It would not work in a month of sundays. Personally speaking I have enough trouble getting off my ars to coordinate my own ideas. I certainly coulden't be bothered with yours.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks